Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons
This is a new book. Condition: Brand New.
* Is your child halfway through first grade and still unable to read?
* Is your preschooler bored with coloring and ready for reading?
* Are you worried that your child will become lost in overcrowded classrooms?
* Did you know that early readers hold an advantage over their peers throughout school?
* Do you want to help your child read, but are afraid you'll do something wrong?
Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons is a complete, step-by-step program that shows parents simply and clearly how to teach their children to read. Twenty minutes a day is all you need, and within 100 teaching days your child will be reading on a solid second-grade reading level. It's a sensible, easy-to-follow, and enjoyable way to help your child gain the essential skills of reading. Everything you need is here - no paste, no scissors, no flash cards, no complicated directions - just you and your child learning together.
Book details and technical specifications
Format: Paperback / softback
Published: June 1986
Number of pages: 420
Width: 213 mm
Height: 279 mm
Depth: 25 mm
Publisher: Simon & Schuster