Portugal: Eyewitness Travel Guide
This is a new book. Condition: Brand New.
Take a leisurely walking tour of Lisbon, island-hop around the Azores, become a connoisseur of the country's port or relax on Madeira's golden beaches- everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Portugal with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal-
- Over 35 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Portugal, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of Sintra's Pena Palace, the UNESCO World Heritage site of Alcoba a and Lisbon's Mosteiro dos Jer nimos
- Colour photographs of vibrant cities, beautiful beaches and islands, churches and castles, pretty town centres and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Lisbon - Alfama, Baixa and Avenida, Bairro Alto and Estrela, Belem and further afield - the Lisbon Coast, Estremadura and Ribatejo, the Beiras, Douro and Tras-os-Montes, Minho, Alentejo, the Algarve, Madeira and the Azores
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience- learn about Portugal's history, way of life, architecture, ceramic Azulejos tiles, traditional food and drink, festivals and events, and more
- Essential travel tips- our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Portugal.
DK Eyewitness- Silver award-winner in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards for Guidebook Series 2018.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Book details and technical specifications
Format: Paperback / softback
Published: January 2019
Number of pages: 400
Width: 137 mm
Height: 219 mm
Depth: 24 mm
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd