This is a new book. Condition: Brand New.
EXPANDED AND REVISED
A comprehensive handbook to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the southern hemisphere. 6 pages for each month covering January-December 2020.
Diagrams drawn for the latitude of southern Australia, but including events visible from New Zealand and South Africa.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion.
* Advice on where to start looking
* Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see
* NEW Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2020
* NEW Seasonal charts
* NEW Details of dark sky sites
* Details of objects and events you might see in 2020
* Diagrams of notable events visible from Australia, and some for New Zealand and South Africa
Also available: A month-by-month guide to exploring the skies above Britain and Ireland ISBN 978-0-00-825771-2 and
A month-by-month guide to exploring the skies above North America.
Book details and technical specifications
Format: Paperback / softback
Published: August 2019
Number of pages: 112
Width: 148 mm
Height: 210 mm
Depth: 6 mm
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
This item is only on the shelf at the following Berkelouw bookshops. Please contact them directly to hold your copy.
Availability and price subject to change at any time.