Creating Vibrant Communities
This is a new book. Condition: Brand New.
How to create communities where people love to live.
This is a book for anyone who is involved in the creation of new places who questions can we do it better? It's for developers, councils, public servants, retailers, design consultants, community groups - anyone involved in the
development process of masterplanned communities through to large scale urban infill developments.
Creating Vibrant Communities sets out a practical process to encourage a more considered, strategic and collaborative approach to development, ensuring we are creating the vibrant communities where people love to live.
* The 18 key elements of a truly vibrant community and how to achieve them.
* What Australia's leading developers, advocates and councils are saying about the need for healthier and more liveable communities.
* Tribus - a community evolution process which is a three phase methodology to assist in the creation of more sustainable communities.
* How greater collaboration can capture shared value for the developer, government and the community.
* A practical discussion on the influence of architecture and urban design principles on new town and village centres.
* How to plant the seeds for socially connected communities to thrive.
* A range of ideas, tools, case studies and resources to assist you at every stage of the urban development process.
Book details and technical specifications
Format: Paperback / softback
Published: December 2016
Number of pages: 316
Width: 190 mm
Height: 260 mm
Depth: not specified
Publisher: Global Publishing Group